November 5, 2014

Fall Fever

The weather here in Ohio has been extremely bipolar, meaning it's about to become very very VERY cold. Since this week is probably one of the last "nice" ones for a while I enjoyed it with some layering! The sheer tights provided enough extra warmth so I could still wear this pleated, leather skirt by Vera Wang. And the skirt is thick enough that I was able to wear it in heavy wind without it being much of a problem. 



I received this necklace as a gift from my mom from Avon. The heart actually opens up and there's a cream perfume inside. It's super convenient to reapply throughout the day. Liquid perfumes often irritate my wrists and neck, so this cream based perfume is the perfect alternative and it's easy to apply in areas that won't get irritated. 

 


Sleeveless Striped Top: Thrifted
Pleated Faux Leather Skirt: Vera Wang
Necklace: Avon
Cardigan/Blazer: Normstrom
Shoes: Transformers by Depression

No comments:

Post a Comment