December 1, 2013

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Purchases

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and took advantage of some rad sales! Here are my online purchases for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

 
Black and white is my favorite color combination. And I love the 60s mod vibe of this wool coat. And I got it for only $22!



I'm also really obsessed with eyes on clothing and patterned sweaters so when I saw this one I had to have it. $24


How crazy are these boots? I've been looking for shoes like this, that add height without being heels, and when I saw these were finally on sale I took up the opportunity. They originally were $208 but I got 25% for spending over $150.



  

I've been looking at the Singapore brand Depression's line of Transformer shoes since they came out. The line is extremely unique with some of the shoes having detachable bows or studded lace covers. These shoes were originally $170 and I got them for $65!


No comments:

Post a Comment